Read current issues of your favorite magazines on your computer, tablet, or mobile device with the library's digital magazine service, RBdigital.
- No holds needed! Magazines are always available for immediate checkout.
- No overdue fines! You don't need to return magazines, since there are no return dates or overdue fines.
- No limits! Check out as many magazines as you want.
- Free with your Bloomingdale Public Library card
No due date/loan periods
Compatibale Devices: iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle Fire, computers
- Instructions, FAQ, and Help Page
- To download magazines, you must have a Bloomingdale Public Library card.
- To browse and check out digital magazines, start at the library's magazine website. Bookmark this site in your web browser for easy access!
- If it's your first time using RBdigital, create a new account on the library's magazine website.
- After checking out a magazine, you can read it on a mobile device or tablet using the RBdigital app (download through Apple's App Store, Google Play, or Amazon's App Store). You can also read it on the magazine website using a computer.
- If you'd like personal assistance with RBdigital, please contact the Adult Services Desk at 630-924-2730 to sign up for an eBook Help appointment.
eBook Help Appointments
Get started using electronic books, audiobooks, and magazines. We'll work with you one-on-one to become a downloadables expert! Please contact the Adult Services Reference Desk at 630-924-2730 to schedule a 45-minute appointment.